LoLBrogame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little of this, little of that, lots of domination.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amberly
Admin
Amberly

SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Empty
PostSubject: SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009   SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Icon_minitime2009-07-13, 00:36

Really good night tonight. Our most productive yet.

Tonight we killed the following La Vaule SNM's:

All-Seeing Onyx Eye
Coinbiter Cjaknokk ~ Dropped a Merveilleuse sword
Falsespinner Bhudbrodd
Feeblescheme Bhogbigg
Rugaroo ~ Dropped a Vendetta Scythe

After tonight, we are sitting on 7 out of 8 'strongboxes' needed to enter the main La Vaule SCNM battle. Great job guys!

Attendance wise, here was who was present for the festivities. Everyone was there from start to finish except Konston which is fine. He only missed the All-Seeing Onyx Eye fight which proved to be no problem for our group! Everyone on the list below gets a cut from the weapon drops tonight once they sell.

Amberly - Paid
Brock - Paid
Bigtymer - Paid
Fosgate - Paid
Panagnaip - Paid
Sylvanis - Paid
Rangerone - Paid (Brock ~ Paid)
Caribuo - Paid
Konston - Paid

27k per person payout

Here are some screenshots from the night. Its not much because we were so busy getting killed by this guy but its still fun to post and see us in action. Post screenshots whenever you can.

SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Bro090713234138a

SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Bro090713234151a

SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Bro090713234155a

SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Bro090713234224a

Very exciting run. Some lessons were learned from tonights run.

All-Seeing Onyx Eye
Does not need to be kited. Can be backward tanked easily with DD coming in and out every once in a while to allow the tank to maintain hate.

Coinbiter Cjaknokk
1.) The pull from Spawn to Camp in the Agrios River is a very tough one to do. Requires a second person to stand halfway from camp to claim and assist bringing it down to the river.

2.) Shoulder Tackle must be a hate reset move. It also appears to be a Conal AoE attack which Wiki doesnt mention and it hits extremely hard.

Falsespinner Bhudbrodd
Easy Prey until around 30% health remain in which he starts spamming AoE charm. Next time we fight this mob we will kite DoT after his health drops. Very messy fight our first run.

Feeblescheme Bhogbigg
Nothing really noteworthy. We did a great job on this guy. I think it went down pretty smoothly.

Rugaroo
Same as Feeblescheme Bhogbigg. His moves weren't terrible althought I could imagine the fight lasting a rediculously long time with full moon up. When we fought him today the moon phase was at Waxing 31%.

Cogtooth Skagnogg
We never actually got to this NM tonight because of AoE Deathga. Mostly my fault. We kind of rushed it at the end and my main concern was with the imps on top of the cliff near the house. If we didn't learn anything from this experience than it was all fail! I have a new plan next time we run to do this SNM. Next attempt at him, everyone will make camp in the river south of the death bridge where we all died. The THF will run around once and get the imp and bring it down to camp. Camp will kill it while the THF runs back to the SNM again; this time with no imp in the way to True Sight him which will allow a nice clean pull.

Sorry for the all the death everyone. We're all kinda new to these SCNMs. If we plan, and the plan goes awry, we make a new plan up and try that one. Hope the Cogtooth Skagnogg pull sounds right this time. If you have any suggestions on any of the SNMs, feel free to share. Our main goal is to win and we want to hear your thoughts if you have a better strategy.

We will announce in the coming days the next SCNM run to finish up this pop set and hopefully the actual SCNM battle the same day. Depends on who shows up that day. Keep your eyes peeled for new LSMSG's for next Gather Together time.

~ Brock
Back to top Go down
http://lolbrogame.omgforum.net
Brock
Brockalisious
Brock

PostSubject: Re: SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009   SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Icon_minitime2009-07-21, 15:14

Today is Payday for this SCNM for anyone that is left. Sorry for the wait all. Trust me, I wish some of these SCNM items moved around as fast as Ancient Currency in Upper Jeuno. Come see me or send me a /tell in-game to claim your 27k if you have not been paid yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brock.akerman
Brock
Brockalisious
Brock

PostSubject: Re: SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009   SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Icon_minitime2009-07-24, 01:51

Everyone should have been paid. I need to know if you haven't in 3 days from locked thread otherwise its final.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brock.akerman
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009   SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCNM La Vaule (S) 7/13/2009
Page 1 of 1