LoLBrogame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little of this, little of that, lots of domination.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Host

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salloy

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-13, 18:06

Hey Guys, I have a Site I pay for month to month and a Domain. If you are interested in moving this Forum there. There is no ads there. Just thought I would mention that. If it would be of interest to anyone here. This appears to be phpBB, and it has no problems running there.

**Update Posted in wrong Forum deleted and recreated here.
Back to top Go down
Amberly
Admin
Amberly

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-14, 16:15

I have no issues with that as long as I can be a admin lol.
Back to top Go down
http://lolbrogame.omgforum.net
Salloy

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-14, 16:31

No Problem, I can set anyone to be an admin. and we could also setup a page there as well.
Back to top Go down
Amberly
Admin
Amberly

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-14, 18:48

Build a base/test model for us to compaire tbh. I bet most would like to see what change it would be b4 voting for the wrong/bad thing.....my bad....I was talking about the last election.

Build something though so we can see.
Back to top Go down
Salloy

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-17, 10:34

Amberly wrote:
Build a base/test model for us to compaire tbh. I bet most would like to see what change it would be b4 voting for the wrong/bad thing

If you have control over the Database file, it might be possible to move this one over - the ads. Do you have access to the Database? And where did you get the Doctor Who Skin?
Back to top Go down
Amberly
Admin
Amberly

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-17, 12:38

ummmm, how about I make you a admin so you can play with it?
Back to top Go down
Salloy

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-17, 13:14

ok that works too. PM me any login info.
Back to top Go down
Salloy

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-18, 13:19

Check your PM's Amberly
Back to top Go down
Salloy

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: For any Concerned   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 12:38

ok per what I discussed in vent sat night, here is the appropiate sections from Forummotions TOS. ** Note this looks like it was poorly translated from another language too. lol

----------------Quoted Text--------------------------------

Responsibility of contents

You acknowledge and convene that any information, code, data, text, software, music, sound, photograph, picture, graphics, video, chat, messages, feature, or any other content, if transmitted publicly or in private, are the only responsibility of the person from whom the content comes from.. This means that you are, and in any case, entirely responsible of any content that you upload/download, post, send by email or transmitted by any other way, than via the services. In none circumstance, Forumotion.com will be held responsible in any way or any content from a user or from a third-party, including but not limited, for any mistake or omission in these contents, or for any loss or damage of this kind, by the fact of the use of these contents noticed and, sent by email or transmitted in any way via the services.

Data and security

Everything is done to avoid any slowdown or unexpected downtime of the services, but it is not possible to guarantee these slowdowns, or to foresee any downtime. None network or server problem or any other breakdown can be covered under any warranty. None repayment can be considered for any break or stop of the services, damage or data loss. Several systems have been set up to ensure a security of the content. Thus, a backup of the whole data is done everyday. But for any reason, none individual backup or sql dump, database will be provided. Please do take good note that for any evoked reasons, no precise safeguard of a forum, dump, backup of the data will be provided. However, the administrator of the forum has at his disposal, a tool which allows him to use these backups in order to restore his board, such as it was at a previous date.

----------------End Quoted Text-------------------------

This basically says you are responsible for the data we have here, but we will not let you have a copy of it. Dumb lol The last sentence of the quoted text states the admin has a tool. Well the tool gives the admin access to backup that Forummotion makes, to be able to restore our forums. But we still cannot download those. Again Dumb lol

Just thought I would post the actual info for all to see.
Back to top Go down
Fosgate

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime2009-08-24, 18:22

I have no problem moving the site over and do appreciate the offer. I have no opinion either way. Amberly created this site, w/e he says is cool with me.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Host Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Host   Site Host Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Host
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LoLBrogame :: Other :: Other Randomness/info-
Jump to: